• Power Supply: Europe 220-240V/50Hz / USA 120V/60 Hz
• Rated Power: Coffee 550W
• EP4 GW Glow-wire, Vibration ULKA Pump
• Pump Power: 48W / Pump Pressure: 20 Bar
• 95°C MADE IN ITALY Temperature Thermostat
• Stainless steel resistor
• ANODIZED anti-scale Heat-Exchanger
• Coffee Machine body in certified fire-retardant ABS
• One cup heat plate on the top
• Water Tank Capacity: 700 ml
• Power Cord: Lenght 2.00 m
• Product Size: (LxWxH) mm 187x292x280 – Box Size: (LxWxH) mm 240x370x340
• Pallet Qty: 50 pcs.
• PANAFE’ ® DECONTO System (Electronic Counter) that allows a credit/counting control and the block of the machine at the
end of the credit.
• NEW removable double drip tray for short & long coffee selection. Designed for this coffee machine, it is height-adjustable
and adaptable to cups and mugs of different sizes. Thanks to this practical optional you can finally prepare and enjoy in full
comfort coffee, tea, herbal teas and drinks.
• NANO: Red, Black
• NANO/Dec: Red, Black
• Espresso coffee machine for Ø36 mm standard plastic CAPSULES.
• ULTRA-COMPACT and energy-saving model.
• Top loading capsule insertion door system.
• Semi-automatic ejection of the capsule.
• The press-capsule in brass guarantees a stable temperature & a perfect brewing.
• SOLUTION against the SCALE problem: thanks to PANAFE’ ® patented ANODIZED heat-exchanger .
• Removable water tank & drip tray.
• Easy accessibility for interventions, cleaning & maintenance.
|CA-NANO||Esploso Ricambi DEC|
Why does the coffee machine makes the power go off?
the reason may be the nut situated in the center of the heat exchanger (behind the heat exchanger looking at the coffee machine from the top) that may be unscrewed caused by the vibrations, and that makes some drops of coffee or water fall on the thermostat. Dissemble the coffee machine and screw the nut with the 10mm wrench.
The brass press-holder is blocked, how can I unblock it?
The press-holder is blocked because of the dirt that covered it. In order to unlock it, it is necessary to open the coffee machine until reaching the membrane of the heat exchanger. Once dissembled the coffee machine, clean the press-holder and the other dirty parts by using a metal brush. Replace the membrane before assembling the coffee machine.
Why doesn’t the water come out from the brass capsule press?
If the brass capsule- press slides forward and there is no water coming out, the problem is due to the mushroom valve (article code CAPP114) that with the heat has taken the triangular form and doesn’t permit the water passage. Please contact Commerciale Adriatica srl for purchasing the spare parts.
is it normal that after the coffee machine finished the brewing, it discharges some water and steam in the water tank?
Yes, it is normal. It is for the good functioning of the coffee machine
how can I clean the coffee machine without disassembling it?
the cleaning of the coffee machines is done by emptying a used capsule, insert it in the coffee machine and brew a coffee. In this way, the hot water will clean all the tubes and all internal elements of the coffee machine.
Is it possible to have the cup-holder also for cappuccino big cup?
Sure, you can. Please contact Commerciale Adriatica srl for purchasing the spare part.