• Power Supply: Europe 220-240V/50Hz / USA 120V/60 Hz
• Rated Power: Coffee 550W / Steam 1050W
• EP4 Glow-wire, Vibration ULKA Pump
• Pump Power: 48W / Pump Pressure: 20 Bar
• NTC Probe accurate temperature control
• Stainless steel resistor
• ANODIZED anti-scale Heat-Exchanger
• U-boiler for the STEAM ( for MY@CAPS/V model)
• Coffee Machine body in certified fire-retardant ABS
• Cups heat plate on the top
• Water Tank Capacity: 2.00 Lt
• Power Cord: Lenght 2.00 m
• Product Size: (LxWxH) mm 185x375x300 – Box Size: (LxWxH) mm 224x420x354
• Pallet QTY: 50 pcs.
• Model MY@CAPS: Functions: Short & Long Espresso Coffee Selections
• Model MY@CAPS/V: Functions: Steam & one Coffee Selection
• Model MY@CAPS/Dec: Functions: Deconto System + Short & Long Espresso Coffee Selections
• Steam: to prepare excellent cappuccinos or hot drinks like tea and herbal tea;
• PANAFE’ ® DECONTO System (Electronic Counter) that allows a credit/counting control and the block of the machine at the
end of the credit.
• MY@CAPS: Purple,Silver, Red, Black, White
• MY@CAPS/V: Red, Black
• MY@CAPS/Dec: Red, Black
• Espresso coffee machine for Ø36 mm standard plastic CAPSULES.
• ELECTRONIC Model with Short/Long coffee selections & temperature setting.
• Energy-saving model.
• Top loading capsule insertion door system.
• Semi-automatic ejection of the capsule.
• The press-capsule in brass guarantees a stable temperature & a perfect brewing.
• In the model with STEAM, the heat exchanger (for coffee) & the U-boiler (for steam) are completely independent and not
able to work simultaneously: one brewing suspends and excludes the other one.
• Removable double drip tray for short & long coffee selection & for cups of different sizes.
• SOLUTION against the SCALE problem: thanks to PANAFE’ ® patented ANODIZED heat-exchanger .
• Removable water tank & drip tray.
• Easy accessibility for interventions, cleaning & maintenance.
|MY@CAPS base||Technical Data:|
|MY@CAPS base||Spare Parts|
|MY@CAPS base||Explode View|
|MY@CAPS deconto||Spare Parts|
|MY@CAPS deconto||Explode View|
|MY@CAPS Vapore||Spare Parts|
|MY@CAPS Vapore||Explode View|
Is it possible to set the length of the short and long coffee and the temperature?
Yes, the procedure to follow for setting the length of the coffee and the temperature may be found in the instruction manual. In case the procedure is not clear enough, please contact the technical assistance of Commerciale Adriatica srl.
The brass press-holder is blocked, how can I unblock it?
The press-holder is blocked because of the dirt that covered it. In order to unlock it, it is necessary to open the coffee machine until reaching the membrane of the heat exchanger. Once dissembled the coffee machine, clean the press-holder and the other dirty parts by using a metal brush. Replace the membrane before assembling the coffee machine.
Why doesn’t the coffee machines switch on?
If the coffee machine does not switch on, is possible that one or both thermos-fuses got burnt. It is necessary to replace them with new ones and in case, the PCB has not been provided with a cover add one.
is it normal that after the coffee machine finished the brewing, it discharges some water and steam in the water tank?
Yes, it is normal. It is for the good functioning of the coffee machine
how can I clean the coffee machine without disassembling it?
the cleaning of the coffee machines is done by emptying a used capsule, insert it in the coffee machine and brew a coffee. In this way, the hot water will clean all the tubes and all internal elements of the coffee machine.