Power Supply: Europe 220-240V/50Hz / USA 120V/60 Hz
• Rated Power: Coffee 550W
• EP4 Glow-wire, Vibration ULKA Pump
• Pump Power: 48W / Pump Pressure: 20 Bar
• NTC Probe accurate temperature control
• Stainless steel resistor
• ANODIZED anti-scale Heat-Exchanger
• Coffee Machine body in certified fire-retardant ABS
• One cup heat plate on the top
• Water Tank Capacity: 700 ml
• Power Cord: Lenght 2.00 m
• Product Size: (LxWxH) mm 190x300x270 – Box Size: (LxWxH) mm 237x377x333
• Pallet Qty: 50 pcs.
• Red, Black, White
• Espresso coffee machine for Ø36 mm standard plastic CAPSULES.
• ULTRA-COMPACT and energy-saving model.
• Top loading capsule insertion door system.
• Semi-automatic ejection of the capsule.
• The press-capsule in brass guarantees a stable temperature & a perfect brewing.
• Removable double drip tray for short & long coffee selection & for cups of different sizes.
• SOLUTION against the SCALE problem: thanks to PANAFE’ ® patented ANODIZED heat-exchanger .
• Removable water tank & drip tray.
• Easy accessibility for interventions, cleaning & maintenance.
Is it possible to set the length of the short and long coffee and the temperature?
Yes, the procedure to follow for setting the length of the coffee and the temperature may be found in the instruction manual. In case the procedure is not clear enough, please contact the technical assistance of Commerciale Adriatica srl.
The brass press-holder is blocked, how can I unblock it?
The press-holder is blocked because of the dirt that covered it. In order to unlock it, it is necessary to open the coffee machine until reaching the membrane of the heat exchanger. Once dissembled the coffee machine, clean the press-holder and the other dirty parts by using a metal brush. Replace the membrane before assembling the coffee machine.
Why doesn’t the water come out from the brass capsule press?
If the brass capsule- press slides forward and there is no water coming out, the problem is due to the mushroom valve (article code CAPP114) that with the heat has taken the triangular form and doesn’t permit the water passage. Please contact Commerciale Adriatica srl for purchasing the spare parts.
is it normal that after the coffee machine finished the brewing, it discharges some water and steam in the water tank?
Yes, it is normal. It is for the good functioning of the coffee machine
how can I clean the coffee machine without disassembling it?
the cleaning of the coffee machines is done by emptying a used capsule, the insert it in the coffee machine and brew a coffee. In this way, the hot water will clean all the tubes and all internal elements of the coffee machine.