• Power Supply: Europe 220-240V/50Hz / USA 120V/60 Hz
• Rated Power: Coffee 2 Heat-Exchangers 1750W / Boiler-Steam 1450W
• Nr. 2 EP4 GW Glow-wire, Vibration ULKA Pumps
• Pump Power: 48W / Pump Pressure: 20 Bar
• Italian Temperature Thermostats
• NTC Probe accurate temperature control
• Nr. 2 ANODIZED anti-scale Heat-Exchangers
• AISI 316 Stainless Steel Boiler with AISI 316 stainless steel Probe
• 2 Coffee GROUPS model equipped with FROTHING STEM & HOT WATER, touch-pad & PCB control panel. Selection for short
coffee/long coffee/steam & hot water. Brewed coffee amount setting & 78°-99° temperature setting for each group. Warnings
with alarms and bright.
• Coffee Machine body in certified fire-retardant ABS & AISI 314 Stainless Steel
• Water Tank Capacity: 6.00 Lt
• Power Cord: Lenght 2.00 m
• Product Size: (LxWxH) mm 360x450x460 – Gift Box Size: (LxWxH) mm 445x540x495
• TWIN-CUPS: N.W.18.45 Kgs / G.W. 21.50 Kgs
• Pallet Qty: 12 pcs.
• Container Qty: 220 pcs. (20’GP) / 480 pcs. (40’GP) / 570 pcs. (40’HQ)
• Connection to water line
• PANAFE’ ® DECONTO System (Electronic Counter) that allows a credit/counting control and the block of the machine at the
end of the credit.
• Espresso coffee machine for Ø36 mm standard plastic CAPSULES.
• Energy-saving model, thanks to the possibility to exclude a coffee group too.
• Quick & easy drawer capsule loading system.
• Semi-automatic ejection of the capsule.
• Coffee machine particularly proper for hotels, B&B, cottages, cafes, small restaurants, kiosks, beach bars, catering services.
• 2 Cup holders for cups of different sizes.
• 2 COFFEE CUPS Espresso coffee machine, with touch-pad & PCB control panel, equipped with FROTHING STEM & HOT WATER.
Easy one step selection for short coffee/long coffee/steam & hot water. Brewed coffee amount setting & 78°-99° temperature
setting for each group. Warnings with alarms and bright. Drip tray with big capacity, silicon pad for cup plate, boiler
for the steam.
• SOLUTION against the SCALE problem: thanks to PANAFE’ ® patented ANODIZED heat-exchanger.
• Removable water tank & drip tray.
• Easy accessibility for interventions, cleaning & maintenance.
|CA-TWIN BASE||Tecnical Data|
|CA-TWIN BASE||Explode View|
|CA-TWIN BASE||Explode View 1|
|CA-TWIN BASE||Explode View 2|
|CA-TWIN BASE||Explode View 3|
|CA-TWIN DECONTO||Spare Parts|
|CA-TWIN DECONTO||Explode View 1|
|CA-TWIN DECONTO||Explode View2|
|CA-TWIN DECONTO||Explode View3|
Why during the water filling of the boiler, the coffee machine loses water also from the second coffee group?
the reason may be that the “T” fitting set on the heat exchanger of the second coffee group is blocked because of the limestone. Disassemble the coffee machine and replace the fitting (article code CAPP109).
Why does not the coffee machine heat up and has the LED permanently red?
If the coffee machine does not heat, this means that one or both fuse of the boiler are burnt. Disassemble the coffee machine and replace the broken fuse. (article cod. EL6006-RS/BLU)
Why does not the coffee machine memorize the length setting of the coffees anymore?
If the coffee machine does not memorize the settings anymore, it is necessary to replace the PCB.